Welcome to your care your support Wiltshire. This website has been developed by Wiltshire Council and Healthwatch Wiltshire to provide people with information about care and support services in Wiltshire and to provide information about what services are available within your community.
It is easy to find information – here’s how:
How to find Information
The website is designed based on information topics called ‘tiles’. Tiles contain a range of information about a particular area and will always be displayed with a picture and short description in the centre of the page. By clicking on a tile you will open the page relating to the information you want. Sometimes clicking a tile will bring up further tiles which will become increasingly specific until you find the information you need. If you would like to go back to a previous tile you can use the list of pages you have visited which is located just below the Homepage bar.
• Enter Your Search (will always appear at the top right hand side of the screen) – type in what you are looking for more information on and then press the enter key on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass symbol. Your search results will then be displayed. If you would like to view a piece of information click the title in the description of the result you want to look at.
• Quicklinks (will appear on every screen, at the top of the page below the website logo) – Quick links will always be visible near the top of your screen and can be used to quickly return to the website home page (the page you started at when you first visited the site) the feedback page (where you can tell us what you think of the site) or the contact us page (If you would like to speak with someone from the Council), you can also use the quick links to visit the Wiltshire Council website.
• Guides Guides enable you to build an information sheet tailored to your needs that you can print, save or send by email. You can find the guides section by clicking on the Guides tile on the Hompage. We are interested in developing this aspect of the website so if you would like guides about a specific topics please do let us know through the feedback option.
• Set up your account - Register You will be able to use the website to find information and save it as you go along using the 'Add to MyPad' button. Anything saved on MyPad will be lost when you finish your session . If you want to save the information to look at again in the future you will need to create an account. This takes just a few minutes and all you need to set up an account is a few personal details and a valid email address.
• View MyPad (will always appear at the top of the screen) - My Pad lets you save links to information you have found and want to go back to. You can also add your own notes and update them whenever you wish. If you have not created an account then the links and notes are saved until you close down your care your support Wiltshire. If you have created an account and are logged onto your account, MyPad will save your links and notes until you delete them.
If you are having difficulties using the site please contact us on 0300 456 0111 and we will be able to help you navigate the site or talk through the information you need.
An overview of health and social care services in Wiltshire including information on public health, carers and support to help you live independently.
This section provides information on accessing care and support in Wiltshire including the providers of care, the steps to support and advice on support for carers.
This section highlights information on paying for care and support services in Wiltshire including independent financial advice, nursing home fees and the care cap.
Important emergency contact information for anyone with safeguarding concerns in Wiltshire
this website works best on the latest version of Internet Explorer and you appear to be using an older browser. You can dismiss this message and continue, but some screens might not work as well for you.
You can find out more about upgrading your browser here: Browse Happy